Now, I am not kidding when I said I love Disney’s Frozen. I LOVE FROZEN! So when a client gave me the opportunity to make a dress from the movie, I jumped on it. I loved the dress so much that I made another sample, and took some awesome photographs of my friend Jackie (thanks Jackie!) in it : )
Here are some photos of the original:
Skirt: The skirt is made out of cotton - it has the hunter green top layer and a simple white muslin underneath. It’s a 3/4 circle skirt to about mid-calf (tea length) with an invisible zipper in the back.
Undershirt: The undershirt is a basic button up in an off-white cotton, with a twist on the collar. It also has light blue bias tape lining the edges and invisible buttons!
Bodice: This is made out of a heavier weight cotton- I used two layers and interfaced in between. It has an invisible zipper up the side, and bordering and detailing in bias tape.
Shoutout to my friend jackie for being AWESOME and tanvi for taking SUPER COOL PICS
To see more pics:
Also for sale on etsy
Ten More Ancient Sites I Want to Visit:
1. Giza Necropolis in Egypt - Ancient Egypt
2. Roman Forum in Italy - Roman Empire
3. Bayon in Cambodia - Khmer Empire
4. Monte Alban in Mexico - Zapotec
5. Stonehenge in England - Neolithic
6. Leptis Magna in Libya - Roman Empire
7. Ollantaytambo in Peru - Incan
8. Delphi in Greece - Ancient Greek
9. Borobudur in Indonesia - Sailendra Dynasty
10. Tikal in Guatemala - Mayan